Thursday, August 25, 2005

 

Still time to sign up for GE 531

Classes began yesterday at the University of Illinois, and I'm teaching my genetic algorithms course again after a one year layoff due to my sabbatical. The course is now numbered GE 531 and the web site is here. The course may be taken online for UIUC credit and Laura Miller (arriola@uiuc.edu or phone: 1-800-252-1360 x36634) can provide registration information. As of this morning, we have 30 on-campus students and 10 online students signed up for the course.

Comments:
Join the only TV advertised affilated program and cash in on the masses that will be joining TVCOOP.netinternational
 
Horse racing tips for professional lay bettingwilliam hill

 
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a Horse Racing and Sports site. It pretty much covers very related stuff to you.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)
 
Increase your Adsense Earnings

I noticed you have adsense ads on your page, Would you like to increase your earnings from them, Free and Legitimate way to make your clicks increase.
Come see my Blogger blog and it will tell you more.
 
Nice blog with interesting topics. I have a website that offers alot of controversial topics here. Just go to the links page and look for "Video Reviews"
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?