Wednesday, July 13, 2005

 

First Annual IlliGAL Sailing Convention & Seminar

Tomorrow, six brave stalwarts of the good lab IlliGAL will travel up I-57 to Burnham Harbor in Chicago to crew the 10-meter sloop Urdragon. Landlubbing IlliGALers have been boning up on their points of sail here. They've also been studying their nautical terms (click here), but this requires translation into a number of languages including Catalan, Mandarin, Japanese, and Hindi among others. One difficulty is the preponderance software engineers and computer scientists in the group. Sailing a boat is largely a hardware problem.

Comments:
With luck you'll find the time to check my resource for information about upcoming seminars and find an article or two or three you'd like to read. I hope you, too, consider comments however short and sweet fun to get and read :)
 
Ever hear of this... a leadership seminar
 
I just came across your blog about blogging romania and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site about blogging romania so I know I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!
 
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you! i also have a website about seo help you are invited to visit my site.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?