Sunday, February 27, 2005

 

Catching a Portugese digital fish

Caught the blog pescadordigital during a www.technorati.com fishing expedition. For those who don't speak Portugese (like me), use Google here to translate the page. The blog refers to another blog called webservcga that appears to be dedicated to reporting a school project at the University of Algarve (great windsurfing I'm told) involving a distributed compact genetic algorithm (CGA) in Java. All this surely traces back to IlliGAL Blogging blogger, Fernando Lobo, althought the Portugese Digital Fisherman does not identify him/herself explicitly.

Comments:
Hi ! I am the portuguese guy by the nick of digitalFisherman (pescadorDigital in my mother tongue). Sorry if my english is not a great thing. I am truly honored by a citation in your blog. My blog was originally created with the intention that my supervisor and collegues, being interested in my work, could follow it in a easy place. So, I write the blog in Portuguese. May be I can do it also in English, if you wish, but I'm not very interested in doing so, as my english as allways said, is not really a great thing.
I live not exactly in Tavira, but in a nearby village, Cabanas-de-Tavira, you can visit it in this page, that is, of course, in Portuguese.
Thanks for your time in reading this and your patience in reading my ugly english :)
 
Welcome, welcome, and I knew you were a digital fisherman from the Google translation, but the headline sounded better "catching a fish." IlliGAL Blogging has a number of Portugese speaking readers, so the reference to your blog was probably picked up by fellow countrymen and others in Brazil.
 
Premature ejaculation cure| Prevent premature ejaculationHere you can find Premature ejaculation cure or even you can prevent premature ejaculation
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?