Sunday, October 23, 2005

 

Learning to walk with GA and MajorSpot AI SDK

While surfing the web I found a nice Java applet that shows a skeleton that is learning to walk using a genetic algorithm, you can find it here.

The demo is on the site of MajorSpot, who provides an artificial intelligence SDK that includes genetic algorithms, neural networks, natural language processing, and other components:


Welcome to the Majorspot community, a site dedicated to making artificial intelligence a reality for programmers around the globe. This community is proud to be the home of the MajorSpot AI SDK, an open-source Java software component aimed at helping software developers design their own AI-driven software using genetic algorithms, neural networks, fuzzy logic, wavelet analysis and other tools.

Majorspot.org is a free and non-commercial community managed by volunteers and sponsored by Majorspot, Inc. a leading force in AI software research applied to the real world.

Comments:
Think that could give you some Search Engine popularity, and traffic???
 
Martin,

I wrote that applet, feel free to email me if you have questions. My email is on the http://www.majorspot.org website. I'd be happy to help.

Regards,
Michael
 
Your Blog is Awesome, personal blog is the easiest way to get your blog read by more people.

personal blog has always been my thing
 
And A Link Back To Your Web Site Excite You?
 
nice blog enjoyed it :)

Keep up the excellent work! and i bookmarked u!
!
 
I like your blog, please list it on my favourite Blog Directory.

It has lots of links to blog debonair blogs

William MacDonald
 
Hello everyone! ... sorry I'm a newbie, how does this blog thing work? I bought some products from this store: www.eBookLovers.com but too dumb to figure out. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?