Friday, August 12, 2005

 

GAs for urban water flow

Came across this article about an Australian-based company called Optimatics that uses GAs for water system planning, design, and operations. They suggest that "a cost saving of 20%-30% makes it worthwhile to undertake GA." Apparently, they've done over 50 GA studies in water passage and flow in Australia, North America, and Europe. Each project is highlighted with background info, a problem statement, scope, and results. This can be accessed here. Their recent studies take them to Phoenix, Dayton, and Tulsa and Forsyth County, Georgia.

Comments:
Just came accross your blog while browsing. I invite you to visit: website design bathurst
 
I just came across your blog about blogging for business and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site about blogging for business so I know I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!
 
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you! i also have a website about best search engine submission you are invited to visit my site.
 
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you! i also have a website about professional seo you are invited to visit my site.
 
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you! i also have a website about professional seo you are invited to visit my site.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?